Art On Hand
above: Art On Hand installations at FPAC partner offices, LogMeIn (Elisa Hamilton, Monica Chiang), LogMeIn (Andrew Neumann commission). LogMeIn (Ian Kennelly), WeWork (Percy Fortini-Wright mural in progress), EverTrue (Jodie Baehre), Motus (Dorothea Van Camp), Kayak (Martin Berinstein), Photos by Christina Lanzl and Emily O’Neil
The Fort Point Arts Community offers an art-lending program, art commissioning and corporate art consulting services. Working together benefits our partners and strengthens the arts and culture in Fort Point, a neighborhood on South Boston’s waterfront. FPAC is committed to working with our clients and our artists so that specific needs and expectations are being met. Investing in art, culture and Boston artists improves the quality of life in your surroundings, creates sense of place and identity and stimulates growth. Services are provided on a fee-based structure tailored to individual budgets and requests. Participating artists benefit from the program through art loan honoraria or art commissions.
We invite you to visit Boston’s Fort Point Channel, the FPAC Gallery and the Made in Fort Point store. Meet our team and artists, while also enjoying our neighborhood’s restaurants, exhibitions and public art—open year-round and free to all.
FPAC Artists are
- More than 300 Fort Point Artists with studios and/or residence in the neighborhood
- Affiliated Artists from Greater Boston and beyond
- Work in all 2D and 3D media and materials as well as in New Media
- Create and exhibit at all stages of their careers, from emerging to established artist
- Exhibit locally, regionally, nationally and internationally
- Are recipients of prestigious awards, including Guggenheim and Fulbright Fellowships
- Garner invitations to well-recognized artist-in-residence programs, such as Anderson Ranch Arts Center, Atlantic Center for the Arts, McDowell Colony, National Seashore Program of the Provincetown Community Compact, Vermont Studio Center, Ucross, Yaddo, etc.
Current Art Lending Clients with Rotating Loans
- Crosspoint Associates
- State Street Corporation
- Aloft Hotel by Commonwealth Ventures: mural commission
- LogMeIn: six FPAC commissions completed in a variety of media
- State Street Corporation: eight FPAC artist commissions completed
- WeWork: mural completed in 51 Melcher Street lobby
FPAC Art On Hand Portfolio
Interested in Art On Hand?
Art On Hand Corporate Partnerships
To inquire about Art On Hand or to receive additional information please email firstname.lastname@example.org, FPAC Executive Director.